Last Updated on June 23, 2022 by admin1
Are you looking for the most powerful and 100% working wazu ke baad ki dua? If yes, then you come in the right post because here we will provide you the wazu ke baad ki Dua with Urdu translation. In Islam, prayer and the Quran have a special place and when the prayer is forbidden before going to the Namaz, you must do wudu.
If you waju well then Allah is very happy that brings blessings in your life and you are very close to Allah. After that, you can also pray for Salah but without wudu, you can’t open Quran and perform Salah. SO, brothers and sites, Wudu is very important before praying a Salah or reading the Quran.
If you also want to remember your prayers after prayer and in time, then you wudu will let you know this. And when you make the Vazu well, then after that it becomes the work of Dua, without reading the Dua, the wudu is not made and you cannot even offer your prayers. So, it is an important thing in your life so that you remain clear and you can also offer Namaz and Quran.
Also Read: Sar Dard Ki Dua in Islam
100% Wokring Wazu Ke Baad ki Dua
Wudu is a traditional way of cleaning Muslims physically, spiritually, and mentally before Islam’s most important pillar of worship, Namaz, which follows the declaration of one’s conversion to Islam. Salat cannot be offered without performing Wudu and Tayammum (dry ablution in clay vessels).
Steps to Perform Wudu
- Make sure that the water reaches among the fingers and thumb too. Wash both hands until the wrists are clean three times.
- You should keep rinsing your mouth three times by taking water in your palm and putting it in your mouth. Make sure no food remains in your mouth after these three rinses.
- If necessary, use your left hand to help blow it out. Take water in your right hand and inhale it gently into your nose three times.
- Starting with your forehead and moving down to your chin, wash your face properly three times.
- After washing your right hand and elbow three times, you should wash your left hand like this. Make sure no part of the arm was left dry.
- You should only wipe your forehead and back of your neck once with wet hands; do it only one time with both hands.
- Wash your ears using your index fingers and thumbs from the bottom upwards, wiping the grooves and holes with water each time. Dry your ears afterward.
- Using your pinky finger, gently shave both feet to the ankle three times, using warm water and a washcloth between the toes. Once you have finished, apply soap to your skin and wash it three more times.
Also Read: Dua when waking up
Here is Wazu ke baad ki dua tarjuma:
If you are one of them who wants to know Wazu ki Dua in English Translation, then “Allah is the only deity; He is One; He is without equal and (Hadrat) Muhammad is His prophet and (true) servant, so I bear witness that there is no God but Allah alone.”
Brothers or sisters, if you need wazu ki dua in Hindi, then simply comment below. And as soon as possible, we will add that dua in Hindi. There are lots of people who want to know wazu khana meaning in English and the meaning is washroom or toilet.
But if you are one of them who wants to know Wazu ke baad ki dua tarjuma, then its tarjuma’s meaning is the same that we have shown you above, so recite it in the right way.