Last Updated on June 3, 2022 by admin1
Dua for Headache: Life is full of sickness and suffering. Sometimes life gives happiness, and sometimes it turns to sorrow; it’s a part of life that you can’t get rid of. But with proper treatment and with the help of proper Dua for a headache, you can reduce this problem.
Islam is a complete religion; in the Qur’an, we have been given the blessings to reduce the headache and proper Dua for fever. But along with prayer, treatment is also necessary; you should know what kind of pain your pain is and for what reason?
Powerful Dua for Headache
Every kind of treatment is available in Sunnah, but Before treatment, you should know what type of pain is? Migraine, cluster head, or full head pain are the most common type of headaches. Here are some powerful Dua and wazifa for headaches.
- After obligation, recite Durood-e-Shareef one time.
- Recite this Dua 3 times while holding her head.
- . لَّا یُصَدَّعُوْنَ عَنْهَا وَ لَا یُنْزِفُوْنَۙ
Translation: They will not suffer from headaches and will not be intoxicated (or tired).
- You can also recite this Dua 41 times and blow it on any massage oil, use this oil every day, INSHALLAH; with the help of Allah, your problem will be solved.
Drinking lots of water is also very beneficial for headaches. If you have cluster head pain, recite Durood-e-Shareef and then Recite SURAH IKHLAAS 3 times and blow it on the head; if you are still in pain, recite this surah seven times, or 11 times.
If you have full head pain, which can be due to any reason, like high blood pressure, low blood pressure, sunstroke, weakness, or watching the screen for a long time, you should first relax and then take some home treatment; you can mix honey water and lemon juice and take it for relieving pain.
- Recite Durood-e-Shareef and then recite SURAT FATIHA 3 times
- Blow it on honey or water and use it.
If your headache is persistent and does not go away, then you can use this method
- Recite Durood-e-Shareef three times.
- Recite BISMILLAH AR REHMAN AR RAHEEM three times while holding ahead.
- Then recite this headache dua
“Au’dhu bi izzatillahe was quorate min- shar-ri ma ajidu wa ou haidhir”
Very powerful Dua for headache and fever:
Our beloved Prophet HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW Said, do not abuse fever, Don’t call fever bad; it cleanses sins like a furnace removes rust with an iron.
It is Allah’s great blessing that makes our disease also the means of our salvation. It means that if we get sick, then our sins are also forgiven by this. SUBHAAN ALLAH!
Here is the proper Dua for fever and pain.
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الْكَبِيرِ أَعُوذُ بِاللَّهِ الْعَظِيمِ مِنْ شَرِّ كُلِّ عَرَقٍ نَعَّارٍ وَمِنْ شَرِّ حَرِّ النَّارِ
“I seek relief taking Allah’s great blessed name from all the evils of pulling (pulsating) nerves and from the evils of the hot fire.”
This Dua is very effective for fever and pain. Recite it 11 times after Durood-e-Shareef and blow it on the patient inshAllah with the help of Allah you will get well soon. For more Dua, you can contact us; our experienced Molana Sahab will help you and guide you properly.
Best Dua for headache and dizziness according to Quran:
Dizziness is mostly due to physical weakness; the reason for this can also be some other silence disorder. Whatever the cause of dizziness, proper treatment and Dua for headache and dizziness can bring betterment. Concern with your physician for physical treatment and recite this Dua for your inner treatment.
- Recite Durood-e-Shareef and then recite the name of Allah “YA WADOODO YA HAYYU YA QAYYUM” 1OO times, and blow it on the patient or water
As we know Avoidance is better than cure; try to maintain your lifestyle.
- Eat healthy food, Don’t use too much greasy food.
- Sleep properly.
- Decrease your screen timing.
- Maintain your blood pressure.
- Check your sugar levels.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Cover your head in sunlight.
- Concern your doctor as soon as possible.
Dua with home remedies:
- Take seven almonds, seven black pepper, seven green cardamoms, and seven walnuts, And make a paste in the mixture grinder.
- Recite SURAT FATIHA on it seven times after Durood-e-Shareef.
- Blow it on the mixture and use it with warm milk every night before going to bed.
- After Fajar’s prayer before the sun rises, recite Durood-e-Shareef three times.
- Recite SURAT FATIHA 41 times and blow it on your whole body.
- This wazifa is very authentic and, according to the Sunnah, is very effective for every disease.
Timely treatment, diet, and prayer together can make your life healthy. Adopt Sunnah to make your life better; our beloved prophet HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW has told us the best ways to lead a healthy life; by following this we can make our world and the hereafter better.
If you have any other problems, you can contact us. Our respected Mulana Sahab will guide you INSHALLAH.